top of page

Questions and Answers

Public·19 members

My City Jail House APK - Play as a Prisoner or a Warden in this Interactive Game for Android

My City: Jail House APK - A Fun and Educational Game for Kids

Do you want to have fun in a prison setting and help some of the most dangerous criminals escape? If yes, then you should download My City: Jail House APK, a game for children that lets you explore the inside of a prison and interact with everything in it. This game is not only fun but also educational, as it teaches you new things about prison life and how to solve problems creatively. In this article, we will tell you more about this game and how to download and install it on your device.

my city jail house apk

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FdrVNJgHZaq&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1lojctqtk4smqJ0r3xPIWC

Features of My City: Jail House APK

My City: Jail House APK is a game developed by My Town Games Ltd, a company that specializes in creating games for kids that stimulate their imagination and creativity. The game is part of the My City series, which features different scenarios and locations that kids can explore and play with. Some of the other games in this series are My City: School, My City: Hospital, My City: Airport, and more.

My City: Jail House APK is a game that takes place in a prison that holds some of the most notorious criminals in the world. Your goal is to help some of them escape in different ways, such as using a helicopter, digging a tunnel, or disguising as a guard. You can also visit all parts of the prison, such as the courtyard, the kitchen, the visiting room, the gym, and more. In each location, you will find puzzles and missions that you will have to solve in order to advance to the next level. For example, you may have to find a key to open a door or a piece of clothing to change your appearance.One of the best features of My City: Jail House APK is that you can customize the characters and their moods. You can choose from over 20 characters, including prisoners, guards, police officers, lawyers, judges, and more. You can also change their clothes, hairstyles, accessories, and expressions. You can make them happy, sad, angry, scared, or surprised. You can also create your own characters and add them to the game.

Another great feature of My City: Jail House APK is that it has high-quality graphics and sound effects that make the game more realistic and immersive. The game has a 3D design that allows you to view the prison from different angles and zoom in and out. The game also has realistic sound effects that match the actions and events in the game. For example, you can hear the sirens, the alarms, the doors opening and closing, and